Nothing says Christmas time like a red and white Hot Cocoa Christmas Party, perfect for Christmas Eve. Gather the munchkins, whip up some hot cocoa and desserts and you’re all set for Santa!
Christmas Hot Cocoa Party
Do you have a family tradition on Christmas Eve? I’m sharing a fun way to get ready for Santa’s visit over on the Oriental Trading Blog!
I’m also sharing how you can create these fun little Christmas Tree Candy Cups! They are perfect the place settings.
I’m also sharing how you can whip up some Candy Cane Brownies in a snap!
DIY Cocoa Cups
I love to add small details to my parties, especially when I can do it in less than 5 minutes! These fun DIY Hot Cocoa Cups can be made in any color to match your theme. You can change out the colors and dies to suit your needs.
What You’ll Need:
Using the multipurpose platform on tab 2, create a sandwich by placing a cutting pad on top. Place the craft vinyl, Thinlits and a second cutting pad on top. Pass the sandwich through the Big Shot by turning the handle.
Next, simply remove the backing of the die cuts and apply each die cut to the cup. Position the die cuts around the cup so that a die cut can be seen from every angle.
Press firmly on the die cuts and you’re all done! Wasn’t that easy?
Just add them to your table and you’re all set!
Be sure to see all the other fun details from my Christmas Hot Cocoa Party!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!