I’ve decided to start a new Blog series: QUICK TIP THURSDAY! If you know me, you know I’m all about the easy details. Sometimes a full tutorial is overkill for the super easy ideas, so I’ll be sharing these nuggets with you on Thursdays, just in time for the weekend! So let’s get started…
Easy Football Cupcakes
Get ready for the Big Game with some super Easy Football Cupcakes!
I am not a cake or cupcake decorator by any means, so I am always trying to think of easy ways to make themed desserts. We all have seen those lovely cupcake cakes people create and thought I would try a version that I can actually do with my limited icing skills.
I picked up a football shaped platter and filled it with as many chocolate cupcakes I could fit. I then added a bit of white buttercream frosting for the lacing.
I baked and iced the cupcakes myself, but if you want to save time this ideas works great with store bought cupcakes and a tube of icing.
And that’s it! It really doesn’t get any easier than that!
Check out my other Easy Football Party ideas and recipes!
Extra Tidbit: Make a Football Field Garland by simply cutting a paper tablecloth into strips and hanging it on twine. Another super easy and inexpensive way to customize your Football Party!
I’m still sad my team didn’t make it to the Big Game, but I’ll be watching! What team will you be cheering on this Sunday? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Party Planning!
Looking for more ideas? Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!