Valentine’s Day is so fun to celebrate, I just adore all the hearts and kisses! So, I styled a quick little Hearts & Kisses Valentine’s Day Party table for the kids to enjoy and I’m happy to share the details with you today!
Since, I don’t have very many opportunities to decorate with baby pink (being the only girl in a house of guys), I decided to do a little baby pink and gold set up. I love all the gold decor on trend right now and I do hope it stays trendy for a long while. I started by hanging up some tissue garland and used the Be Mine Valentine’s Day Decor I made for my backdrop.
I topped my table with a baby pink tablecloth, glitzy gold runner and a few of my favorite cake stands for the goodies. I also glued a few large glitter hearts from the dollar store to some twine and hung it on the front of my table. I love super easy crafts, especially when they are easy on the budget! There has never been a cuter $1 banner, if I do say so myself! 😉
Favor boxes are another favorite. I die cut these tiny boxes, and then added tulle and baby pink lips. Pucker up!
Ice cream cups are another must have item on my list, I spruced up a few plain baby pink cups with glitter gold washi tape and some die cut arrows and hearts. I also added a few mints in gold wrappers.
I think these may be my favorite Valentine’s Day die cuts. XOXO and LOVE make the perfect table decorations as well as adorable Valentines.
I also whipped up a few cupcake toppers for my cupcakes. I particularly like the “key to my heart” topper.
And that’s it! My little Hearts & Kisses Valentine’s Day Party! I hope you find some inspiration to set up a little party table of your own!
Sizzix products used:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus
XOXO & LOVE Big Shot Plus die
Square Favor Box Bigz die
Key to My Heart Bigz die
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!