I Scream for Ice Cream! How about you? I confess that anything with sprinkles calls my name, especially Ice Cream! So when I saw some fun Ice Cream Party decorations recently in the Dollar Spot at Target I knew I had to create a little Ice Cream party to share with you all!
Simple Ice Cream Party Ideas
This table literally took me less than 30 minutes to set up (not counting the cake decorating). To start, I set up a soft pink backdrop to hang the gold “Ice Cream” banner. I rolled out the adorable sprinkle table runner and set out my white cake plates. I always have cupcakes on hand (ah, the struggle of a party stylist); I simply added a few sprinkles and coordinating celebratory treat toppers to match the theme. I placed the cupcakes in small striped nut cups for added detail.
I tried my hand at my first swirl cake and I gotta say, it was a lot easier than I thought! Topped with the Hip Hip Hooray cake topper and my cake took center stage on my party table.
I placed pastel gumballs in mini jars on my white and gold cake plates. Aren’t they adorable?
I added honeycomb ice cream cones to my pink tassel garland and added it to the front of my table.
I also whipped up a few Ice Cream Sprinkle Bon Bons! You can’t have an Ice Cream party without Ice Cream!
For the final touch, I placed a few Sprinkle Paper Lanterns from my Donut Party under the table. Don’t they coordinate perfectly?
And that’s it! My super simple Ice Cream Party, perfect for a play date or birthday party. Heck, who needs a reason to celebrate with Ice Cream? Not this girl!!
I hope you are inspired to throw an impromptu Ice Cream Party (or two) this spring or summer. Life’s too short….celebrate all the things!!!
Be sure to check out my other Ice Cream Social from last summer. It was so fun!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!