Looking for an easy recipe and don’t want the mess or hassle? I have the perfect no fuss recipe for Slow Cooker Pulled Park Sandwiches for Whip It Up Wednesday! Just pop this in the slow cooker before work or before you start your day and dinner will cook itself!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 4-5 lbs Boneless Pork Spareribs
- 1 onion quartered
- 20 ounce jar of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- 3 cups bbq sauce of your choice
- Small Dinner Rolls
- Start by placing the onion on the bottom of the crock pot. Next lay the spare ribs on top of the onions and pour the whole jar of pineapple chunks on top.
- Then pour the soda on top and set to cook on low for 6 hours.
- Once cooked, with a large spoon remove all the juice and discard.
- Next, with two large forks shred the pork.
- Add BBQ and stir.
- Cut rolls in half and add the yummy shredded pork!
And that’s it! Simple and delicious Pineapple BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, YUM!
Don’t these little sandwiches look great? I love this recipe for spring and summer when I want to spend more time enjoying the season and not in the kitchen.
I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think!
Happy Slow Cooking!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Decorate a Tea Cart for Every Season
- Retro Snack Bar Trunk or Treat Idea
- Halloween Harry Potter Wreath – Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ – Beginner Craft
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party