Do you have your tree up yet? I’m still setting up some decorations, but that hasn’t stopped me from getting some gifts wrapped!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by DecoArt. As always all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
I decided to create my own wrapping paper with the help of DecoArt Americana paint and my Sizzix Big Shot to coordinate with my tree. I’m loving how it came out and I’m excited to share how you can make your own too!
Easy Hand Painted Wrapping Paper
What you will need:
Bigz Die – I used my Reindeer Die
Bow, Trimmings, etc.
Start by creating a Sizzix sandwich. The sandwich for using a Bigz die is a cutting pad, die, mat board and a second cutting pad. Place the sandwich in the Big Shot and turn the handle to make a die cut stencil.
Place the stencil on the paper and apply paint with a brush. I wanted a rough rustic look so I didn’t worry about crisp edges and I rubbed the brush in the stencil to give it a faded look.
Repeat to create a pattern. You can even add some Christmas balls from the antlers with red and green paint!
Now all you have to do is wrap your gift, add a coordinating bow and trimmings! The rustic theme has always been my favorite for Christmas decor and I just love all the buffalo check right now!
Wasn’t that easy? I can’t wait to wrap the rest of my gifts, they’re going to look perfect under the tree.
What do you think? I’d love to hear from you!
Check out my other Christmas Craft Ideas!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!