Have you pulled out all of your Christmas decor yet or do you wait until after Thanksgiving? I have slowly started to bring in our Christmas decor to sort through. I haven’t decided on the theme for this year’s main tree. Last year we had a rustic theme and I loved it! In fact, I decorated most of the living room in a rustic theme including the foyer. I even painted a cute little tree in partnership with DecoArt for a Rustic Christmas Tree Tabletop Décor that I’m sharing today.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Rustic Christmas Tree Tabletop Decor
Gather your supplies and let’s get started!
What you will need:
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Forest
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Light Fern
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Chocolate
- Unfinished Wood Tree
- Paint Brushes
Using a brush, apply a coat of Light Fern.
Add interest by adding a coat of Forest.
Apply Chocolate to the trunk and base of the tree. And that’s it! In as little as three steps you have the perfect décor piece. The best part is this little tree can be added to almost any motif!
It coordinated perfectly with our rustic decorations and trees!
What theme is your Christmas Tree this year? I’d love to hear from you!
MORE RUSTIC CHRISTMAS IDEAS
Easy Rustic Christmas Party Decor and Dessert Table
Camp Christmas Dessert Table Ideas
Layer On Love with a Cozy Christmas Party
PIN FOR LATER!
- 11 May the Fourth Star Wars Day Ideas
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- It’s A Harry Potter Christmas Tree!
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- It’s an Emoji Summer! Celebrate with an Emoji Pool Party!
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- I Love Lucy Party | Galentine’s Day
- “A Day in Paris” Dessert Table | Parisian Party Ideas