Have you pulled out all of your Christmas decor yet or do you wait until after Thanksgiving? I have slowly started to bring in our Christmas decor to sort through. I haven’t decided on the theme for this year’s main tree. Last year we had a rustic theme and I loved it! In fact, I decorated most of the living room in a rustic theme including the foyer. I even painted a cute little tree in partnership with DecoArt for a Rustic Christmas Tree Tabletop Décor that I’m sharing today.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Rustic Christmas Tree Tabletop Decor
Gather your supplies and let’s get started!
What you will need:
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Forest
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Light Fern
- Americana Decor Color Stain 8oz – Chocolate
- Unfinished Wood Tree
- Paint Brushes
Using a brush, apply a coat of Light Fern.
Add interest by adding a coat of Forest.
Apply Chocolate to the trunk and base of the tree. And that’s it! In as little as three steps you have the perfect décor piece. The best part is this little tree can be added to almost any motif!
It coordinated perfectly with our rustic decorations and trees!
What theme is your Christmas Tree this year? I’d love to hear from you!
MORE RUSTIC CHRISTMAS IDEAS
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!