This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Gorilla Glue Company . All opinions are 100% mine.
Halloween crafting is still going strong and I’m excited to share another fun project with you! When it comes to Halloween Wall Decor, I can never get enough. And of course, I like to create my own decorations to make my space unique. I’ve teamed up with my friends over at Gorilla Glue to share why the Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle has become a staple in my craft room. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Gorilla Glue Company. All opinions are 100% mine. #GorillaTough #GorillaOfCourse
How to Make a Wicked Web Halloween Banner with Gorilla Glue
The Gorilla Glue brand is no stranger to my craft room. I have been using the family of Gorilla Glue products for years. So when I was asked to try out the Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle with dual applicators, I jumped at the chance. I knew it would be a great addition to my craft arsenal and let me tell you, the versatile design combined with the trusted Impact-Tough® formula really comes in handy!
What you will need for this Halloween Banner project:
- Canvas Banner
- Halloween Bead Necklace
- Plastic Spider
- Web Iron On Decal or Paint
- Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle
Step 1 – Start by embellishing your banner. I created an iron-on vinyl web design with my craft cutting machine. If you do not have an iron on design, you can easily embellish your banner with paint, fabric markers and/or glitter.
Step 2 – Next, using the brush applicator on the Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle, I applied a coat of Super Glue to the edges of the plastic spider. The brush applicator made this task super simple and mess free. I was able to precisely cover the edges of the plastic with a nice thick coat of Super Glue.
Step 3 – Next I flipped over the spider and placed it on the canvas at an angle, holding it for 10 seconds while the Super Glue adhered.
Step 4 – To dress up the banner a bit, I replaced the boring cord with a creepy cool bone and skull necklace. I cut the necklace the same length as the cording and removed the cording from the banner.
Step 5 – Next, I applied the Gorilla Glue using the Nozzle applicator to the wood dowel and placed the end of the necklace on top.
After just a few seconds, the glue cured and I was ready to hang my new banner!
Doesn’t the Halloween Banner look Fab? I love how the spider jumps off the banner and gives it depth. If you haven’t tried Gorilla Super Glue Brush & Nozzle for your craft projects, I encourage you to pick up a bottle next time you are shopping at your favorite hardware or home store.
How about a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card with a fun giveaway? Check out the giveaway info below and good luck!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!