Calling all Mickey and Minnie Mouse fans! I have the perfect no-carve pumpkin decorating idea for you! I’m excited to share one of my latest projects that I created for Oriental Trading’s Fun365 site. Not only is it a fun project to create with the kids, you can use it year after year!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
It’s no secret that we are HUGE Disney fans. So of course, we want to celebrate Halloween with our favorite mice! I’m sharing how you can recreate this pair(or just one) of these adorable pumpkins HERE.
Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
My step-by-step tutorial includes a list of everything you need to complete this project, including a free printable template. So be sure to check it out!
Mickey Mouse Pumpkin
Which one is your favorite? I love them both!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!