Calling all Mickey and Minnie Mouse fans! I have the perfect no-carve pumpkin decorating idea for you! I’m excited to share one of my latest projects that I created for Oriental Trading’s Fun365 site. Not only is it a fun project to create with the kids, you can use it year after year!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. 🙂
How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
It’s no secret that we are HUGE Disney fans. So of course, we want to celebrate Halloween with our favorite mice! I’m sharing how you can recreate this pair(or just one) of these adorable pumpkins HERE.
Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
My step-by-step tutorial includes a list of everything you need to complete this project, including a free printable template. So be sure to check it out!
Mickey Mouse Pumpkin
Which one is your favorite? I love them both!
Looking for more Mickey and Minnie ideas? Check out our Mickey Nautical Party and our Minnie Mouse Birthday Party too!
PIN FOR LATER
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas | Farm Party
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes Recipe
- Pupcakes Meatloaf Cupcakes for Furry Friends | Recipe
- Day of the Dead Party