This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareACokeHuddleUp #CollectiveBias
Who’s ready for football and tailgate parties? We sure are! With College football in full swing, we are ready to cheer on our favorite teams with family, friends, and Coca-Cola®! I’m excited to share how you can set up a fun and easy tailgate party, so let’s get started!
Easy Football Tailgate Party Ideas
The first thing you’re going to want to do is deck out the back of your SUV, Truck or car with fun Football themed party decor. Before you decorate, you’ll need a game plan. Head over to Walmart and stock up on party decor, footballs, and of course Coca-Cola® and Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar. Choose the colors of your favorite team, or go neutral with traditional green, white and black colors that can be used time and time again.
You can find Coca-Cola® and Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar in the beverage aisle at Walmart.
Don’t forget to stock up on plenty of game day food favorites! Hot dogs, snacks and Coca-Cola® are sure to be crowd pleasers. Galvanized trays make a great way to display snacks and Coca-Cola® Share A Coke bottles.
Don’t forget the ice and a large bucket for all the cold Coca-Cola®! Share A Coke cans and bottle are back at Walmart with some new designs. In addition to 20 oz Share A Coke bottles featuring over 1,000 unique first and last names, you can also purchase bottles of Coca-Cola® and Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar with your favorite College football team logos!
Fire up the portable grill for fresh hot dogs with all the fixings! A tabletop camping stove-top works great too, especially if you want to add chili or baked beans to the menu.
Don’t forget the napkins, plates and food trays for mess free eating and easy clean up.
Set out plenty of paper straws, cutlery and napkins on a small foldable table covered in coordinating tablecloths and runners.
Add a few footballs for everyone to toss around before the game!
I hope you find these easy tips helpful for your next Football Tailgate Party!
Don’t forget to head over to Walmart and stock up on all your football party needs including Coca-Cola® and Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar cans and bottles with your favorite football team logos, Share A Coke 20 oz. bottles with new unique names and Share A Coke 12 oz. cans with Team themed sayings like MVP, Coach and Winner!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!