I’m excited to have joined nine of my favorite crafty bloggers in a fun Halloween Blog hop! We have curated several fun Halloween themed crafts for you to create in celebration of All Hallow’s Eve! So If you are joining me from my friend Lindi’s blog, Love the Day, welcome! I’m excited to share how you can create these easy and budget friendly DIY Fabric Pumpkins with dollar store finds, so let’s get started!
Easy and Budget Friendly DIY Fabric Pumpkins
Craft projects are my favorite, especially ones that are easy on my wallet! I created these fun DIY Fabric Pumpkins with just a few items from my local Dollar Tree.
What you will need:
- Foam Pumpkin
- Fuzzy Beanie
- Cinnamon Stick
- Hot Glue and Hot Glue Gun
- Wired Ribbon
What do you think? I love how they turned out. Not only are they great for Halloween but they match my fall colors too!
Be sure to check the next stop on the hop and head on over to Toni’s blog at Design Dazzle!
Don’t miss any of the great DIY ideas on this fun Halloween hop. Here’s a complete line-up of all the fun projects you’ll find…
Wednesday, October 17th
Thursday, October 18th
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Add Vinyl To a Glass Can with Cricut
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- Make a NO SEW LEATHER PATCH with CRICUT
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- How to Make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art
- DIY Oogie Boogie Chargers in Less Than 15 Minutes
- Wild West Cowboy Birthday Party
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe