Summer is in full swing and it’s the perfect time to celebrate the arrival of a new baby with a gender neutral Outdoor Baby Shower BBQ, perfect for any backyard! Everyone loves a BBQ, so get family and friends together to celebrate the new baby with a bright and fun BBQ themed celebration. If your backyard is countryside or poolside, I’m excited to share how you can host a country style baby shower BBQ to remember, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you.
Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas for Any Backyard
Outdoor BBQ Decorations
Combine country farmhouse elements and bright sunflowers to create a baby shower perfect for a baby girl or baby boy. Red gingham plaid combined with black gingham plaid pair perfectly with bright yellow and black decor for a welcoming summer BBQ!
Prepare to host 10 or 100 guests with the Red Gingham Plastic Tablecloths, simply fold in half for the perfect table runner. Layer Backyard BBQ Paper Dinner Plates on top of black plates and white chargers to add a touch of elegance on the table. Add coordinating pillows to folding chairs for added guest comfort.
Craft a sunflower filled BBQ Centerpiece to take center stage of your guest table. I’ll be sharing the tutorial soon, so stay tuned!
BBQs are by nature casual, so there’s no need for over the top party tables. Dress up a black outdoor bar cart with Black Metal Lanterns, farmhouse style figurines and a small BBQ. Fill a Large Plastic Beverage Dispenser with ice-cold water, lemonade or your favorite party beverage.
Add handcrafted touches to the party table with these super easy BBQ Utensil Pockets filled with gingham napkins (tutorial to follow).
Don’t forget the traditional diaper cake! This BBQ Themed Diaper Cake is another easy DIY and looks perfect on top a small bbq. The diaper cake is great for displaying party favors such as the Sunflower Lollipops and makes the perfect gift for the BBQ loving parents or mom to be.
Set up a canopy or tent cover to keep guests comfortable and away from the heat or wind. Dress up the canopy by hanging a Large Red Gingham Vinyl Pennant Banner above the table. Be sure to add several sun umbrellas and seating around the backyard for guests to enjoy.
Don’t forget to come back to check out my tutorials for more Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas including the BBQ Themed Diaper Cake, BBQ Centerpiece and coordinating Utensil Pockets!
Need more summer celebration ideas? Check out this Flamingo Party!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!