Did you know that you don’t have to fire up the grill to serve Mexican style corn on the cob? Yes, it’s true! In about 10 minutes, you can have a tasty side dish for your next fiesta or to accompany your favorite Mexican dish. I served this Mexican style corn on the cob for our Father’s Day Nacho Libre fiesta with chicken soft tacos and tostadas with all the fixings. It was a big hit with the family!
Mexican Style Corn Recipe:
What you will need:
Four Corn on the Cobs (husks removed and cleaned thoroughly)
Klass, Tajin or your favorite Mexican style seasoning (available in the international foods isle)
Wooden skewers or candy apple sticks
Optional: Fresh Cojita Cheese
Step 1: Place four corn cobs on a microwavable dish and microwave for 5 minutes. When done, rotate the corn and microwave again for another 5 minutes.
Step 2: Pierce the end of the cooked corn with a wooden candy apple stick or skewer.
Step 3: Spread mayo evenly on all sides of the corn, then sprinkle your favorite seasoning.
Optional: Sprinkle fresh Cojita cheese on top for extra flavor and richness!
That’s it! Easy preparation and super quick clean up! Best of all, it’s a time saver, no more grill to prepare and clean! My teenage boys love this style of corn so much that they often make it themselves as a snack during the summer. I buy the packaged and cleaned corn on the cob at Costco to make it even easier for them to prepare their favorite afternoon snack.
Planning a fiesta anytime soon? Check out all the details from our Father’s Day Fiesta, Nacho Libre style for more fiesta inspiration!
Enjoy and thank you so much for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!