I’ve been on a Candy Corn kick lately! Yesterday I shared how you can use up the beloved candy with a delicious Candy Corn Bark Recipe, and today I’m sharing an Easy Candy Corn Popcorn Box Idea! I’m excited to share this popcorn box idea with you as part of the Laura Kelly Popcorn Box Party Blog Hop!
Candy Corn Popcorn Box
This is my third year participating in the Blog Hop and it’s so much fun! This year I used items from sponsors Oriental Trading and Kunin Felt to dress up to transform the fun little popcorn box from World Market into a Candy Corn Popcorn Box.
I wanted to add dimension to the box, so I simply folded strips of felt and hot glued them to the box. Then I added googly eyes and a black felt mouth to make cute little face. Then I filled it up with popcorn and topped it with Candy Corn!
That’s it! Super simple and fun to make with the kids!
Be sure to check out all the other fun Popcorn Box designs below! I’d love to hear which one is your favorite!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!