I’ve been on a Candy Corn kick lately! Yesterday I shared how you can use up the beloved candy with a delicious Candy Corn Bark Recipe, and today I’m sharing an Easy Candy Corn Popcorn Box Idea! I’m excited to share this popcorn box idea with you as part of the Laura Kelly Popcorn Box Party Blog Hop!
Candy Corn Popcorn Box
This is my third year participating in the Blog Hop and it’s so much fun! This year I used items from sponsors Oriental Trading and Kunin Felt to dress up to transform the fun little popcorn box from World Market into a Candy Corn Popcorn Box.
I wanted to add dimension to the box, so I simply folded strips of felt and hot glued them to the box. Then I added googly eyes and a black felt mouth to make cute little face. Then I filled it up with popcorn and topped it with Candy Corn!
That’s it! Super simple and fun to make with the kids!
Be sure to check out all the other fun Popcorn Box designs below! I’d love to hear which one is your favorite!
PIN FOR LATER
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper Comparison
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- Star Wars Lego Party Ideas
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- Simple Earth Day Party Ideas
- Camp Christmas Dessert Table Ideas
- How to Plan a Halloween Avengers Costume Party