Waffle Iron Birthday Cake
I have been on a waffle kick lately, not traditional waffles (I don’t really like waffles) but new treats to make with my waffle iron. Inspired by my friend Ginger’s (of Chiquita Latina Fun) YouTube video, I decided to try making a layered Waffle Iron Birthday Cake. Want to see more? Head on over to Catch My Party to see how I made my Waffle Iron Birthday Cake!
Be sure to check out Ginger’s tutorial for making ice cream sandwiches on YouTube!
Have fun and thanks for visiting!
- Patriotic Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Easy Spicy Cheese Ball Recipe with TABASCO®
- Pasta Fruit Salad – Summer Salad Recipe
- How To Throw A Summer Ice Cream Social
- Italian Dinner & Pasta Party Ideas Plus Recipes
- Let’s Meet For Craft & Coffee! | How to Host a Cafe Style Coffee Party
- Football Party Ideas and Tailgating Tips | Free Printables
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding