Steampunk Scrapbook Page
Yesterday I shared my “Stopping Time..Forever Thirty-Nine” Steam-punk party and mentioned that I created most of the paper elements using my Sizzix Big Shot. Well, today I’m sharing the Steam-Punk Scrapbook page I made over on the Sizzix Blog! Click HERE for the step by step tutorial!
STAY TUNED: In the coming weeks I will be sharing several more projects from my party, so come back soon!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
Are you fan of Steampunk? Follow my Pinterest Board!
Follow Michelle’s Party Plan-It’s board Steampunk Party Ideas // Michelle’s Party Plan-It on Pinterest.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!