Steampunk Scrapbook Page
Yesterday I shared my “Stopping Time..Forever Thirty-Nine” Steam-punk party and mentioned that I created most of the paper elements using my Sizzix Big Shot. Well, today I’m sharing the Steam-Punk Scrapbook page I made over on the Sizzix Blog! Click HERE for the step by step tutorial!
STAY TUNED: In the coming weeks I will be sharing several more projects from my party, so come back soon!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
Are you fan of Steampunk? Follow my Pinterest Board!
Follow Michelle’s Party Plan-It’s board Steampunk Party Ideas // Michelle’s Party Plan-It on Pinterest.
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- Under the Stairs Closet Pantry Transformation
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- 5 Fun Christmas Party Ideas For Kids
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday
- Easy Pineapple Luau Centerpiece
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial