How about a fun little Fish Party Favor Box to help get you through the week? My little man loves fish so when I saw the adorable Laura Kelly Sizzix Fish die, I knew I had to have it to craft little party favors for his upcoming fishing party. These are super easy and lots of fun to make with or without the little ones.
Let’s get started!
What you will need (affiliate links below):
- Sizzix Big Shot
- 2 Cutting Pads
- Laura Kelly Fish #4 Die
- 12×12 Cardstock
- 6×12 Matboard
- Personalized Expressionery.com Stamp
- Candy filled bag
Start by cutting the 12×12 cardstock in half and glue one half on top of the matboard. Next, cut the second half in half again, making two 3×12 strips.
Create a Sizzix sandwich using the bigz die and two cutting pads. The sandwich is: cutting pad, bigz die, cardstock/matboard faced down and then a second cutting pad. Repeat this process again to get two goldfish.
Next, using your personalized Expressionery.com stamp, stamp one of the fish in the center.
Take one of the strips and glue the ends to create a ring, securing it with a clothespin until dried. Once dry, place the ring in the center of the fish and adhere with a generous amount of glue. This will be the lid to your box.
Next, repeat this process with the second strip, making the ring slightly larger so that the other ring fits nicely. This time you’ll want to have the fish right side up since it will be the bottom of the box.
While the top and bottom are drying, bag some fun gummy worms in a clear bag and tie with bakers twine.
Place the bag of candy in the box bottom.
Place the lid on top to close the box and that’s it!
Adorable Fish Party Favor Boxes, perfect for classroom or birthday parties!
Aren’t they fun? Try making a few and let me know what you think! I’d love to hear from you. Also be sure to check out the other adorable Laura Kelly Dies available at Sizzix!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!