Planning a travel themed party soon? I recently styled an Indiana Jones inspired theme party for Father’s Day and made these fun little Suitcase Favor Boxes. These are super easy to make, so let’s begin!
Let’s get started!
For this project, you will need the following (affiliate links):
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Standard Cutting Pads
- Precision Base Plate
- Premium Extended Crease Pad
- Extended Cutting Pads
- Movers & Shapers Base Tray
- Magnetic Platform
- ScoreBoards Suitcase Die by Eileen Hull
- Thinlits Globe Die by Tim Holtz
- Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set – Mini Airplane & Cloud
- Little Sizzles Mat Board
- Kraft card stock
- Hot Glue
- 3d adhesive circles
Starting with the Suitcase Die, create a sandwich with one extended cutting pad, the Suitcase die, chipboard with the Extended Premium Crease Pad on top, and pass it through the Big Shot. Assemble the box, following the instructions here. To adhere, I find that hot glue works best with mat board.
Next, using the Globe Thinlits, Magnetic Platform and Precision Base Plate; die cut the globe on kraft card-stock. The sandwich for using the precision base plate is Magnetic Platform, Precision Base Plate, card-stock, Thinlits and a Cutting Pad. Off set the die cut on the suitcase and trim the edges to fit and adhere.
Using a scrap piece of mat board and the magnetic platform, die cut an airplane with the Movers & Shapers Airplane die. The sandwich for using Movers & Shapers Base Tray is a cutting pad, Base Tray, Movers & Shapers Die, mat board and a second cutting pad. Next adhere the plane on the globe with a 3d adhesive circle.
And that’s it! Simple suitcase favor boxes perfect for any travel or adventure themed party!
Check out our Indiana Jones inspired party for more party inspiration!
Thank you for visiting and God Bless!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!