If you are anything like me, you will be looking for an activity to keep the little hands busy this summer. I’m excited to share with you a cute little hand print activity! I’m sharing how you can make these fish hand print puppets with your kids over on the Oriental Trading Blog!
Summer Hand Print Activity Idea
This activity is super easy to execute, Oriental Trading Company makes it a cinch! My little man has been enjoying his little fish masterpiece; his puppet shows are hilarious! These are also great for all the Finding Dory fans! How cute would these be for a movie night or Finding Dory party?
Head on over to the Oriental Trading Blog to see more details!
While you are there, be sure to “catch” the other fun details from our Little Fisherman party!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!