Not only is Halloween just around the corner, but so is Dia de Los Muertos. I’ll be sharing a couple of projects this coming week but I also wanted to share the party I set up a couple of weeks ago using the latest Day of the Dead items from Oriental Trading!
As an OTC Blogger, I received some products from Oriental Trading included in this post. All opinions are my own.
Day of the Dead Party Decorations
I’ve been loving black and white stripes lately, so I went ahead and set out my striped table. Next, I hung Papel Picado as my backdrop and set up this cool Skull beverage dispenser as my centerpiece. I added foam pieces to make it a sugar skull.
I set out a lit sugar skull and batter operated LED candles.
I used the Day of the Dead decorating craft kit to some pumpkins that I painted white.
Once of my favorite new items is this felt banner. I love the bright colors! I hung it and a black tassel garland in front of my table.
I set out a foam Dia de Los Muertos tombstone with some bright flowers.
I added more foam stickers to black popcorn boxes and filled them with popcorn.
I made some super simple flower crowns by adding flower clips to black headbands.
I also set out some photo booth props for us to strike a pose.
We also painted some of our own masks, see how HERE.
And that’s it! I hope you found some inspiration for your upcoming celebration. I’d love to hear what you have planned!
Party Supplies – Oriental Trading Company
Styling and photography – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!