Did you see it? The amazing Season Premiere of The Walking Dead? We sure did and celebrated with a premiere Viewing Party!
Zombie Party Ideas
Most Zombie parties are gross and pretty gory, well because Zombies ARE gross and gory. I wanted to have a Zombie party, but I didn’t want set up anything too scary since the kids would be around. My boys are too young to watch the show so I didn’t want them to see anything that would induce nightmares, especially for my little man. So I just set out a few bloody decorations but decided against any bloody body parts or guts.
I set up a creepy backdrop that looked like the inside of the jail from seasons past and two silhouette cardboard zombies. I also hung up a bloody tool garland. I dug out my decorations from my son’s army party and covered the table with burlap, wooden crates and netting. I punched holes in some zombie caution signs and added twine to make a banner for the front of my table. I also draped some fake barbed wire along the front.
For snacks, I filled large popcorn boxes with popcorn and added a toe tag that doubled as personalized favor tags. I also put out bloody zombie mints, green army gummie men, cupcakes with skeleton hand toppers and some green pistachio pudding. I filled little metal boxes with Halloween Candy, since you can’t watch a good show without popcorn and candy!
Instead of a cake, I displayed a brain cookie jar on a cake stand for fun!
I filled some zombie favor boxes with green sour melts and raspberry gummie Bears.
I set out some ammo boxes with fake bullets, toy grenades and a bloody axe. You can’t fight the Walkers without an arsenal!
And that it! A relatively simple party table with minimal gore and lots of treats suitable for any Walking Dead fan!
Tell me, what was your favorite part of Sunday’s premiere? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Walker Hunting!
Photography and Party Styling: Michelle’s Party Plan-It
Backdrop, bloody tool garland, zombie mints, zombie favor boxes, caution signs and toe tag stickers: Oriental Trading Company
Brain Cookie Jar: Target
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!