Whether you’re planning a Christmas Party for kids at home, school or church; here are 5 fun ideas filled with inspiration! It’s not too early to start planning your Christmas celebration, in fact now is the perfect time to start planning before all the holiday hustle and bustle. Let’s kick off the holiday season with these fun ideas!
5 Christmas Party Ideas for Kids
It’s A Charlie Brown Christmas Party! Complete with the ever so popular Peanuts gang, hand-painted ornaments, character treats and more, this party is sure to be a huge hit! So many fun DIYs that you can scale for small or large celebrations!
Create a simple Budget Friendly Kid’s Christmas Party with an easy backdrop, free printable photo booth props and even a step by step tutorial for these fun Santa Cookies Props!
It’s a Jolly Christmas Party in turquoise and red! This fun Coca-Cola party combines nostalgia and ideas for gift giving for the season!
Ho, Ho, Ho! It’s an All About Santa Christmas Party! Santa snacks, a huge Santa sack and all things Santa make this a jolly Christmas party for Santa’s number 1 fan!
Warm up the little ones with a Hot Cocoa with Santa Christmas Party! Complete with ideas for your table plus simple Candy Cane Brownies!
I hope you find this post helpful and that one of these five Christmas Party Ideas for Kids spark an idea or inspiration for your Christmas Party shenanigans!
Happy Party Planning!
MORE CHRISTMAS PARTY IDEAS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
PIN FOR LATER!
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Maker 3?
- What Can I Make with the Cricut Joy?
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- Lumberjack and Jill Couples Wedding Shower Ideas
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats
- Easy No Sew Harry Potter Inspired House Scarves
- How To Make Easy New Year’s Eve Party Favors