It’s beginning to look a lot like a Glitter Christmas! With sparkles and glitz everywhere! I’m so excited to share with you the glitz filled Christmas dessert table I styled for the Winter Issue of Twinkle Twinkle Little Party!
I love to DIY and enjoyed handcrafting all of the paper details with Sizzix Dies and the Sizzix Big Shot. Including the silver and gold festive paper chain, multi-layered snowflake cupcake toppers, favor box toppers and paper straw embellishments. Treats included cupcakes in glitter cupcake wrappers from Bella Cupcake Couture topped with detailed snowflake fondant cupcake toppers from Dolce Designs and elegant homemade sugar cookies by Creating Awesomeness. Shimmery jelly beans and silver and gold gumballs from Sweets From Heaven, Outlets of Orange shined in glass apothecary jars beside an ornate sleigh filled with silver Christmas tree ornaments. I found a lovely Merry Christmas sign at Hobby Lobby, but unfortunately it was black which didn’t go with the theme. So with a bit of mod podge and a jar of glitter, I had the perfect sign for my sequins and lace backdrop. The two gold Christmas trees were another Hobby Lobby find, aren’t they great? To add a feminine feel, I draped ivory lace table cloths and ruffled table runners (made by Cupcake with Character) on the table. I also added some glitz to beverage jars with a combination of gold and silver glitter and added ivory straws from Celebration Lane topped with sparkling snowflakes. I filled the gold and silver treat boxes from Kate Aspen and the nut cups from Celebration Lane with more candy , you can never have too much candy at Christmas!
Gold & Silver Christmas Party Ideas
I would like to extend a huge “Thank You” to all of the wonderful ladies and vendors who helped make my dessert table shine and sparkle!
Thank you for visiting & God Bless!
Michelle’s Party Plan-It – Party Styling, photography and paper crafting
Creating Awesomenessity – Sugar cookies
Dolce Designs – Snowflake Fondant Cupcake Toppers
Sweets From Heaven, Outlets of Orange – Gumballs and Jelly Beans
Bella Cupcake Couture – Glitter cupcake wrappers, mini silver cupcake stands and clear treat boxes
Kate Aspen – Gold and Silver favor boxes
Maison du Bonbon – Gold Mini Plates
Cupcake with Character – Ivory Lace Table Runners
Celebration Lane – Ivory Striped Paper Straws and Silver Nut Cups
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!