Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and the Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #FrightAndDelight #CollectiveBias
Do you love Movie Night? How about getting the family together for a fun Classic Universal Monster Halloween Party? Halloween is celebrated all month long in my house. This past weekend we had a fun scary movie night and watched our favorite classic monster movies with an Ice Cream Float and Popcorn Bar featuring Fanta!
I’m super excited to share how you can create a fun family movie night too! Let’s get started!
We haven’t seen the Universal’s new Mummy movie but I sure love the fun Halloween packaging by Noma Bar! We are big fans of Fanta’s irresistible fruity flavor and bold colors here, so of course I had stock up for our Ice Cream Float and Popcorn Bar.
You can find Fanta in the beverage aisle at Albertsons.
Setting Up A Classic Monster Halloween Ice Cream Float and Snack Bar
Setting up an Ice Cream Float and Snack Bar is a cinch! All you need is plenty of Ice Cream, Fanta in a variety of flavors, Pop Secret Popcorn and large plastic cups with eyeballs.
Don’t forget the decorations! I wasn’t kidding when I said Halloween is kind of a big thing around here. We have quite the collection of fun Halloween decorations. I set up our Classic Mummy animated head along with Dr. Frankenstein’s creature.
You can’t have a spooky lab without a few specimens! These fun brains and eyeballs make great party favors!
I also filled beakers with glow in the dark water to add to the ambiance.
Popcorn always tastes better in themed packaging! Fill mini science beakers with popcorn and be sure to have a large bowl for refills!
Now for the main event, Blood Orange Ice Cream Floats! These are so delicious and were a huge hit at our little party!
Blood Orange Ice Cream Float Recipe
What you will need:
- Fanta Orange Soda
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cherry Syrup
Scoop plenty of ice cream in the cup, filling it about half way. Aren’t these eyeball cups awesome?
Next, pour 2 tbs of cherry syrup on top of the ice cream.
Fill your cup with Fanta. Don’t be stingy, fill it up to the top!
Add a fun stirrer, straw and spoon and you’re all set to kick back and enjoy a spooky movie!
Don’t they look delicious? The cherry syrup at the bottom really makes these Blood Orange Ice Cream Floats perfect for Halloween!
You can find Fanta in your favorite flavors in the special Halloween at Albertsons.
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!