Are you a Walking Dead fan? We can’t wait for the new season to start, just in time to share an Easy Negan Costume Idea plus a fun DIY Lucille tutorial!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Negan, you either love him, hate him or love to hate him. He’s big, he’s bad and he’s one of my son’s favorite villains. So naturally, he asked for my help with his Negan Halloween costume. Of course, I couldn’t say no!
I can never resist THIS face! haha
Luckily, Negan is a super easy costume to recreate. All you need is an awesome Leather Jacket, Red Scarf and of course Lucille!
DIY “Lucille” Bat
What you will need:
- Foam Bat
- Fake Barbed Wire
- Gray Stain, Brown and Black Paint
- Red Paint
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue
- Rag or cloth
Using a rag or cloth, rub wood stain on the foam bat as a base. Once dry, rub layers of brown and black paint to give the bat more depth. Let dry.
Next, wrap the Barbed Wire around the bat, applying hot glue in spots to secure it to the bat.
Dab red paint in random spots for “blood”. Let dry.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that easy?
“Little pig, little pig! Let me in!”
Now, grab your Leather Jacket, Red Scarf and you’re all set!
This costume is not only great for Halloween but fun for Cosplay too!
Be sure to check out my Walking Dead Party for more Halloween Inspiration!
PIN FOR LATER
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- Beach Day Checklist and Tips
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Party Ideas
- I Do BBQ Couples Wedding Shower
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images