It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Time to start planning your holiday parties! It’s our little family tradition to get together and watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ® every year. All three of my boys have grown up with it, just like my husband and I. So when I was asked to style a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ® party for Oriental Trading’s FUN365 site, I couldn’t say no!
Disclosure: As a member of the OTC Fun365 Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ® Party Ideas
I’m sharing all the fun details on how you can create your own little Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® celebration with the new OTC exclusive designs!
So many cute new products, including adorable character costumes! The costumes are sure to keep the kiddos warm and toasty during your party shenanigans! Plus I’m sharing several exclusive Activities and Reindeer Games to keep the kids busy.
See you there!
More Christmas Party Ideas for Kids
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!