Dreaming of Unicorns and Rainbows? Are you planning a Unicorn Party soon? I’m excited to share the perfect Unicorn Party Favor Pail with you today!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
Let’s get started!
How to Make a Unicorn Party Favor Pail
Unicorn parties are all the rage and I don’t think the trend will be going anywhere soon! These mini party favor pails are perfect for party favors, just fill them with your favorite candy or snacks! Wouldn’t they look adorable on your party table? These aren’t limited to birthday celebrations, if you host a craft party these are so simple that you can have your guests create their own. No special tools needed, if you are a craft collector (or a craft hoarder) like me, then chances are you have everything you need in your craft stash already!
What you will need:
- Mini Party Favor Pails
- Chenille Stems
- Black & Pink Permanent Markers
- Hot Glue Gun
Check out my video below for the step by step demonstration! Don’t forget to subscribe!
- If you’re not comfortable free handing the circle for the flower, you can use a circle template. Just make your own by tracing a plate on piece of cardboard.
- Start with the outside of the circle and cut a continuous spiral.
- Use a pencil as a guide. Simply continuously coil the felt around the pencil starting with the outside end working your way to the center.
- Apply a generous amount of hot glue to the last “tail” to secure.
Wasn’t that easy? I hope you give these little Unicorn pails a try and let me know how they turn out!
Check out my tutorial for easy Flowers HERE.
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Use the We R Memory Keepers Button Press
- DIY Harry Potter Hat with Cricut
- DIY Dollar Tree Farmhouse Planter
- How to Make a Wreath Garland | Dollar Tree Christmas DIY
- How to Make Spooky 3D Skull Wall Art
- DIY Potion Bottles – Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- It’s a Thomas & Friends ™ Birthday Party with Evite #BirthdayChallenge
- Hogwarts Inspired DIY Portrait Backdrop – Whip It Up Wednesday