It’s time for another Create with Cricut Challenge! This month my fellow bloggers and I are creating fun Cricut crafts with Burlap. I’m excited to share my tutorial for DIY Bunny Ear Napkin Rings for your Spring Parties! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. However, this post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade
DIY Bunny Ear Napkin Rings
Are you planning an Easter or Spring Celebration? These burlap and felt napkin rings are perfect for any tablescape! AND they are super easy to make with just a few items and the Cricut Maker.
What you will need:
Start by opening my design in Cricut Design Space. Load the burlap in the Cricut Maker. Make sure to use the rotary blade and cut. Next cut the inner ear on pink felt using the fabric grip mat and the rotary blade.
Once all the pieces are cut. Create the ring with the rectangle piece by gluing the edges together, shaping it into a ring. Hot glue the felt on to the buralp ears.
Next fold the bottom of the ears to create a tab and glue them to the ring. Bend the top of the ears to add character. Add your fasvorite napkns and you’re all set for your Easter table!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I hope you give it a try!
Be sure to check out the other Cricut Burlap Crafts!
Pin for Later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!