It’s time for another Create with Cricut Challenge! This month my fellow bloggers and I are creating fun Cricut crafts with Burlap. I’m excited to share my tutorial for DIY Bunny Ear Napkin Rings for your Spring Parties! So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This is NOT a sponsored post. However, this post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂 #CricutMade
DIY Bunny Ear Napkin Rings
Are you planning an Easter or Spring Celebration? These burlap and felt napkin rings are perfect for any tablescape! AND they are super easy to make with just a few items and the Cricut Maker.
What you will need:
- Cricut Maker
- Bunny Ear Napkin Ring Design
- Paper Backed Burlap
- Pink Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
Start by opening my design in Cricut Design Space. Load the burlap in the Cricut Maker. Make sure to use the rotary blade and cut. Next cut the inner ear on pink felt using the fabric grip mat and the rotary blade.
Once all the pieces are cut. Create the ring with the rectangle piece by gluing the edges together, shaping it into a ring. Hot glue the felt on to the buralp ears.
Next fold the bottom of the ears to create a tab and glue them to the ring. Bend the top of the ears to add character. Add your fasvorite napkns and you’re all set for your Easter table!
Wasn’t that a cinch? I hope you give it a try!
Be sure to check out the other Cricut Burlap Crafts!
Pin for Later!
- HTVRONT Heat Press and Mini Heat Press Review
- How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Dog Bandana
- Missed You Let’s BBQ Party Ideas
- Haunted Ghost Town Trunk or Treat Ideas
- 4 Easy Dollar Tree Christmas Crafts – VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- It’s an Emoji Summer! Celebrate with an Emoji Pool Party!
- The Walking Dead Viewing Party | Zombie Party Ideas
These burlap bunny ear napkin rings turned out absolutely adorable!!
Thank you Blanca!