Do you love budget friendly and easy Halloween crafts? I sure do! I’m excited to share with you my latest project made with items you can find at the dollar store. Let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
I’m all about budget friendly projects. Especially for those you only display once a year. I have always loved the spooky lenticular photos, so when I found a set of 4 framed images for $1, I knew I could create a fun Halloween prop for my collection.
What you will need:
- Lenticular Photos (I found these at the 99 cents only store)
- Plastic Mirror (from the Dollar Tree)
- Gold Leaf Sheets
- Brushed Metal or Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paper & Pencil
I created the step by step video tutorial below to walk you through my process. If you like my video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more craft ideas!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Easy Fluffy Tail Bunny Banner with Cricut
- HTVRONT Hat Heat Press Review
- Easy DIY Halloween Costume Shirt Ideas
- Make a NO SEW LEATHER PATCH with CRICUT
- How to Plan a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party
- 5 Fun Christmas Party Ideas For Kids
- 10 Creepy, Cool and Fun Costume Ideas for Teen Boys
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Hats