Do you have a New Year’s resolution to stay on budget and your child’s birthday is coming up? I’m excited to share several affordable party styling tips and tricks for planning a Budget Friendly Superhero Party with Hobby Lobby (for under $60)!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Hobby Lobby. All opinions are my own. #HobbyLobbyFinds #ad
Budget Friendly Superhero Party Ideas
Superhero themed parties are a favorite in my house. All of my boys have grown up loving the comic books. My youngest is turning 8 next month and he has decided on a small family party instead of our usual big shindig. He hasn’t decided on a theme yet, but when I saw the bright and bold Superhero Party Decorations at Hobby Lobby; I knew it would be the perfect theme to share for a budget friendly party. Plus, I know once he sees this fun set up, he’ll want it for his birthday! 😉
How to Decorate a Party with $60 or Less!
I always like to start the decorating with the backdrop. You can hang up the City Photo Backdrop using removable hanging strips and add Superhero Cutouts with painters tape. Once the party is over, this poster makes great wall art for a Superhero themed bedroom or playroom!
Next, set your party table in front of the backdrop with coordinating cake stands. You could use white, red, yellow, or blue serving ware with this primary color palette. No need to invest in new cake stands, use what you have on hand or borrow from family and friends!
Use leftover cutouts and place them under the cake plates instead of buying a table runner. You can also use extra cutouts from the paper fans and add them to the cake stands for extra detail.
Set out your favorite treats and decorate them with coordinating ribbon, cupcake wrappers, paper straws and Superhero Cupcake Picks!
Instead of investing in a detailed cake, fill the pinata with candy and toy fillers and place it in the center of the table. Not only does it double as a centerpiece, it makes the perfect affordable party game!
Fill Superhero Snack Cups with your favorite popcorn and add a few Superhero Cupcake Picks. I love it when you can use decorations for more than one treat!
For the place settings, set out Superhero Plates with matching napkins and add a Superhero Mask. These masks double as party favors too!
Party favors are a must have at any party; simply wrap a few Superhero Capes with striped ribbon and add Cupcake Picks for tags.
Hang a few paper fans around the room and in front of the table. Isn’t the comic book motif fun?
And that’s it! A super fun, bold, bright and affordable Superhero Party for any Comic Book fan!
Don’t forget to head on over to Hobby Lobby, they have several affordable party themes to choose from for your child’s next party! Use the Coupon below to save!
I hope you find my tips and tricks for a Budget Friendly Superhero Party helpful! Do you have a favorite tip for staying on budget when planning a party? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Party Planning!
PIN FOR LATER
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hobby Lobby. The opinions and text are all mine.
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!