Have you been waiting for after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas? I’ve been slowly adding my Christmas Decor and I’m excited to share how you can craft a pretty Gold Hoop Christmas Wreath with items from the Dollar Tree. So, let’s get started!
DIY Hoop Christmas Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
This project is super easy to make with items from Dollar Tree, making this a great budget friendly craft! Great for holiday craft parties and craft nights!
What you will need:
- Floral Picks (3)
- Gold Floral Wire
- Garland Wire Ties
- Floral Wire
- Floral Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
I created a fun video tutorial to make this hoop Christmas wreath super easy for you to make at home….
Happy Christmas Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Add Vinyl To a Glass Can with Cricut
- DIY He Can Heal Cancer Awareness Sweatshirt
- Easy Baby Shower BBQ Ideas For Any Backyard
- Celebrate the New Year with a Paint and Sip Craft Night
- Mad Scientist Halloween Party For Teens
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas | Farm Party
- DIY Steampunk Goggles