Have you been waiting for after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas? I’ve been slowly adding my Christmas Decor and I’m excited to share how you can craft a pretty Gold Hoop Christmas Wreath with items from the Dollar Tree. So, let’s get started!
DIY Hoop Christmas Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY
This project is super easy to make with items from Dollar Tree, making this a great budget friendly craft! Great for holiday craft parties and craft nights!
What you will need:
- Floral Picks (3)
- Gold Floral Wire
- Garland Wire Ties
- Floral Wire
- Floral Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
I created a fun video tutorial to make this hoop Christmas wreath super easy for you to make at home….
Happy Christmas Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!