Are you a last minute decorator? Even though I start early with my decorating, I find myself creating decor up until Christmas. So if you’re like me, these 5 Last Minute Christmas Decor Ideas are for you. Let’s get started!
Budget Friendly Last Minute Christmas Decor Ideas
Are you hosting Christmas this year? Then you’ll most likely want to deck your halls for your guests. These budget friendly Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Decor ideas are not only easy, but won’t break the bank!
I created a quick video for you detailing these ideas…enjoy!
Aren’t these ideas a cinch? I love simple and inexpensive ideas. Best of all, you can add your own personal touch to match your style and decor!
Happy Christmas Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!