Are you a last minute decorator? Even though I start early with my decorating, I find myself creating decor up until Christmas. So if you’re like me, these 5 Last Minute Christmas Decor Ideas are for you. Let’s get started!
Budget Friendly Last Minute Christmas Decor Ideas
Are you hosting Christmas this year? Then you’ll most likely want to deck your halls for your guests. These budget friendly Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Decor ideas are not only easy, but won’t break the bank!
I created a quick video for you detailing these ideas…enjoy!
Aren’t these ideas a cinch? I love simple and inexpensive ideas. Best of all, you can add your own personal touch to match your style and decor!
Want more ideas? Check out my DIY Christmas Sign and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more easy crafts and ideas!
Happy Christmas Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- DIY Skull Tiki Torch – Skull Island Halloween Party Decor
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- Easy Negan Costume Idea + DIY Lucille
- It’s an Emoji Summer! Celebrate with an Emoji Pool Party!
- Easy Rustic Christmas Party Decor and Dessert Table
- Science Birthday Party Ideas | PBS Parents