Do you love all things Rae Dunn? If so, then this tutorial for DIY Rae Dunn Pillows is for you! So, let’s get started!
How to make DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Pillows
If you love farmhouse then chances are you know about the Rae Dunn craze. People go bananas over all things Rae Dunn which makes it hard to find pieces in a timely manner. So why not bring a little Rae Dunn inspired decor into your home with a quick DIY?
What you will need:
Cricut EasyPress 2 & Mat
DIY Photo Pillow Covers (simply remove the photo holder and you have a perfectly blank canvas for your projects)
Everyday Iron On Vinyl
Start by cutting the design on iron-on vinyl of your choice. I picked Red to match my decor. Be sure to mirror the image before you cut the design! Next, weed the design. Cut design on iron-on vinyl of your choice. I picked Red to match my decor. Be sure to mirror the image before you cut the design! Next, weed the design.
Place the design in the center of the pillow with the sticky side down.
Set your EasyPress 2 to 340 degrees for 30 seconds. Once ready, place the EasyPress over the design and hold.
Once cooled slightly, remove the carrier sheet to reveal the design on the pillow!
You can even make them two-sided for fun!
Add a pillow insert or polyester filling and add them to your holiday decor!
And that’s it! Super simple, on-trend DIY Christmas Pillows, perfect for gift giving too! I hope you give this project a try! Be sure to check out my Farmhouse Plaid Christmas Signs, they match these pillows perfectly!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!