We’re still going strong with Christmas crafts and I love it! I’m excited to share this easy DIY Christmas Sign Tabletop Decor idea with you so let’s get started!
DIY Christmas Sign
I can’t get enough of the Christmas crafts, especially when they don’t break the bank! This fun project is not only budget friendly but will look great with your holiday farmhouse decor!
What you will need:
Gray Acrylic Paint
Foam Paint Brushes
Garland Wire Ties (from Dollar Tree)
Floral pick (from Dollar Tree)
I made a quick video tutorial to walk you through this simple process…Don’t forget to subscribe! Subscribers have early access to new videos!
I hope you give this project a try, it would look great as a centerpiece on you holiday table or mantle!
Be sure to check out my coordinating Wreath Garland!
Pin For Later!
- How to Make Non-Slip Socks with Puff Vinyl
- DIY Luisa Madrigal T-Shirt – Cricut
- How to Make A Dollar Tree Gnome for Halloween
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- Budget Friendly DIY Haunted Mirror Halloween Prop
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Props | Behind the Scenes