We’re still going strong with Christmas crafts and I love it! I’m excited to share this easy DIY Christmas Sign Tabletop Decor idea with you so let’s get started!
DIY Christmas Sign
I can’t get enough of the Christmas crafts, especially when they don’t break the bank! This fun project is not only budget friendly but will look great with your holiday farmhouse decor!
What you will need:
Gray Acrylic Paint
Foam Paint Brushes
Garland Wire Ties (from Dollar Tree)
Floral pick (from Dollar Tree)
I made a quick video tutorial to walk you through this simple process…Don’t forget to subscribe! Subscribers have early access to new videos!
I hope you give this project a try, it would look great as a centerpiece on you holiday table or mantle!
Be sure to check out my coordinating Wreath Garland!
Pin For Later!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!