There is still plenty of time to add a little Halloween/Fall decor to your door! I’m back with a fun and easy tutorial for a DIY Halloween Welcome Wreath. This is one of my favorite wreaths I have created this season and it hangs proudly on our front door. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make a Halloween Welcome Wreath
Black, white and orange are my favorite color combinations for Halloween. So when I saw this cute welcome sign and stripe pumpkins, I knew they’d look great with a splash of orange deco mesh on a wreath!
What you will need:
- 14 Inch Wire Wreath
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun
- Tinsel Stems
- Deco Mesh
- Self Healing Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter
- Stripe Pumpkins
- Welcome Sign
I created this easy to follow video tutorial to share my process.
Wasn’t that easy? I hope you give this project a try! Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more crafting ideas, I try to load a video weekly! 🙂
Be sure to check out my DIY Mummy Wreath | $6 Dollar Tree Project!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!