There is still plenty of time to add a little Halloween/Fall decor to your door! I’m back with a fun and easy tutorial for a DIY Halloween Welcome Wreath. This is one of my favorite wreaths I have created this season and it hangs proudly on our front door. So let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you.
How to Make a Halloween Welcome Wreath
Black, white and orange are my favorite color combinations for Halloween. So when I saw this cute welcome sign and stripe pumpkins, I knew they’d look great with a splash of orange deco mesh on a wreath!
What you will need:
- 14 Inch Wire Wreath
- Hot Glue & Glue Gun
- Tinsel Stems
- Deco Mesh
- Self Healing Cutting Mat & Rotary Cutter
- Stripe Pumpkins
- Welcome Sign
I created this easy to follow video tutorial to share my process.
Wasn’t that easy? I hope you give this project a try! Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more crafting ideas, I try to load a video weekly! 🙂
Be sure to check out my DIY Mummy Wreath | $6 Dollar Tree Project!
PIN FOR LATER!
- Black Friday Deals 2023
- Easy Snowflake Garland with Cricut
- How to Sublimate a Stainless Steel Water Bottle with the Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut Maker VS Cricut Maker 3 – Which Cricut Machine is Right for you?
- How to Plan a Halloween Date Night In with BACARDÍ® Rum and Coca-Cola® Floats
- Mickey’s Halloween Trunk or Treat Ideas
- Nightmare Before Christmas Party Ideas | 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Big Top Terror Trunk or Treat Ideas