Hi friends! It’s almost Fall and I’m ready for all things pumpkin! I’ve teamed up with my crafty friends to bring you tons of Pumpkin ideas, starting with my DIY Dollar Tree Pumpkin Mantle Decor. You’ll love this project, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #dollartree
DIY Dollar Tree Pumpkin Mantle Decor
I love everything about fall, I just wish we actually got fall weather here in California. It’s been triple digits for a couple of weeks and I’m ready for cooler weather! Even if it’s still summer weather, I’m bringing in the fall season in my house with this super easy Pumpkin Mantle Decor. You know I love Dollar Tree Crafts, and I really love how this simple project turned out, and I hope you do too!
What you will need:
- Pumpkin Shaped Plaques (these are not available in their stores, just online!)
- White Chalk Paint
- Wood Glue
- Paint Brush
- Wood Block Cubes
Measure your mantel or shelf space.
Line up the pumpkins and overlap them slightly, alternating between the two sizes.
Attach them together with wood glue, and let dry. (see how I did it in the video below)
Paint the pumpkins.
Once the paint is dry, attach the wood blocks to the back for some stability.
Place it on your mantle and decorate it with your favorite florals or garlands!
Check out this idea in motion below. Don’t forget to follow me on social media @michellespartyplanit
@michellespartyplanit Dress up your mantle for fall with this easy Dollar Tree pumpkin DIY! #dollartree #fall #GenshinTeleport #mantledecor #howto #decoration #fireplacedecor #harvest #halloween #tutorial #dollartreediy #crafttok ♬ inspirational acoustic guitar piano ( ambient background instrumental music calm – megamusic
Want to see more pumpkin craft ideas? Check out these other amazing crafts from my crafty friends!
Take adorable to the next level with Upcycled Crochet Thread Ball Pumpkins created by Beth of Creatively Beth.
We are always in for the glam creations that Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama makes with resin. Her Pastel Pumpkin Charms do not disappoint!
Liz with Liz on Call loves sharing her free printables with the world and we are all in for her modern patterned Pumpkin Coloring Sheet.
Take your water coloring skills to the next level with a fun and funky Free Pumpkin Template and Tutorial from Heather at Homemade Heather.
Blanca from Creativities Galore is all about the glitter with her sparkling DIY Pumpkin Bookmarks. Click through for the full instructions.
We love a good project that fools our eye and this Cement Look Pumpkin Cup from Candice of She’s Crafty has us all doing a double take.
Beth with the Ruffled Daisy shows us how to create an Aged Metal Pumpkin with simple supplies and a full tutorial.
Styrofoam balls and yarn go along way with these simple DIY Yarn Pumpkins for your mantel or tablescape. Diana from the Girl Creative is sharing her instructions.
Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings has created a complete tutorial covering all of her Painted Pumpkin Tips and Tricks, so check them out today.
Learn how to Create a Pumpkin Landscape by Color Matching Paint and Markers with a full tutorial from Jenny of Jenny’s Crayon Collection.
Take a simple plaque to the next level with a colorful DIY Stained Wood Pumpkin created by Laura of Me and INKlings. Click through to see how she made it!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!