Happy fall friends! Now that it officially fall season, let’s dive into Spooky season with this fun Skeleton Apron project. This project is super simple and is great for Cricut crafters of all skill levels, so let’s get started!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links, at no additional cost to you. #cricutmade
How to make a Skeleton Apron
If you saw my post showing How To Make a Jack Skellington Oven Mitt Set with Cricut, then you won’t be surprised to see that I just had to make a matching apron for spooky season! This project can be done with any Skeleton graphic that you like, I’ve linked one below for you as well.
What you will need:
- Cricut Machine (any Explore or Maker series, I recommend Explore 3 or Maker 3)
- White Iron On Vinyl (I used Smart Iron On with my Explore 3)
- Black Apron
- Skeleton File of your choice – You can use this similar Skeleton design in Cricut Design Space – Resize to fit your apron. If you do not use Smart Iron On on an Explore 3 or Maker 3 machine, you will need to cut the design in segments on a 12×24 mat.
- Cricut Autopress or EasyPress of your choice
I’ve created a quick video to show you the process…
@michellespartyplanit Let’s make a skeleton apron to match my oven mitt set! This Halloween Apron makes a great gift and can be used all season long, wear a Santa hat for Christmas time! 😂 #crafttok #ShowOffLandOFrost #cricutmade #autopress #halloweenproject #halloweendiy #howto #tutorial #nightmarebeforechristmas @michellespartyplanit ♬ Spooky Scary Skeletons (Aquagen Remix Edit) – Aquagen
Upload your Skeleton graphic of choice or open this project in Cricut Design Space, resize it for your apron as needed
Send the images to your machine and select Iron On Vinyl from the materials list (or turn the dial to the vinyl setting on the Explore Air series) DON’T FORGET TO MIRROR!
Using the Cricut Heat Guide for your heat-press, set the temperature and time on your heat press.
Place the cut designs on the apron and press. You may need to tape down the design with heat-resistant tape since it will be very large.
Once cooled, remove the carrier sheet.
What do you think? Isn’t it adorable and matches perfectly with the Oven Mitt Set!
This is a great gift idea for the Halloween lover in your life, and also great for those who entertain during the season!
I hope you try this project out and let me know how you like it! Be sure to tag me on social media at @michellespartyplanit.
Need more Halloween Ideas? Here are some favorites…
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!