“With 2 boys I am always searching for fun, fresh party ideas. There seems to be a never ending supply of cute girls themes, but for some reason, boys always end up getting the short end of the stick in terms of ‘cuteness’. So when the idea to do a surfer boy theme hit me, it really hit me. I loved the idea of the bright colors, the surf boards and the fun slang phrases! I could not wait to start planning his surfer boy bash!
I knew I wanted boy colors and I knew I wanted them to be bright, so Orange, Lime Green and Bright Blue seemed like a natural place to start. I themed the entire party around those 3 colors. I also loved the idea of re-purposing sand pails, and using them as containers for both the dessert table and the food tables. After that it all fell into place. Stephanie of Suckersbysteph was amazing to work with, she provided the Chocolate #2 pops, the round pop favors, and the printables. My friend Maria Sauerbrei did all the photography, and Michelle (from Party Plan-It) designed our fun welcome sign. I created the surf’s up banner, the name blocks, the cupcake stands and styled the table through Picture Perfect Party Designs. The marshmallow pops, cookies, cupcakes and all other goodies were through my cupcake boutique Buttercream Bling.
The kids had a blast, the weather here in Az was a perfect 78 degree’s that day.”
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!