Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to show you a little craft my son Gavin and I did together last night for our upcoming Easter party (in just three quick steps)! These are so easy and inexpensive they would be perfect for a classroom Easter/Spring Party.
What you will need:
1. nut cups (you can find them in most craft & party stores, I ordered these from Pick Your Plum)
2. pipe cleaners
3. small hole punch
4. easter grass
Punch two holes in opposite sides of the cups near the rim
Fold pipe cleaner in half than twist and put one end through one hole in the cup. Then put the other end through the other hole in the cup and arch the pipe cleaner to make a “handle”.
Fill with grass and candy of your choice!
We made 8 of these little treat baskets in less than 10 minutes, talk about easy, fun and super quick!
Thank you for visiting and more Easter party ideas to come!
- WeCreat Vision Laser Engraver and Laser Cutting Machine
- How to Apply Sublimation to Faux Leather
- DIY Apothecary Cabinet | Dollar Tree Crafts
- DIY Halloween Gnome | Dollar Tree Craft
- DIY Scarecrow Mask Prop
- DIY Star Wars Rebels Lightsaber Party Favors | Star Wars Party Ideas
- Indiana Jones Party Inspiration | Father’s Day Party
- Felt Flower Wreath | Sizzix Tutorial