Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to show you a little craft my son Gavin and I did together last night for our upcoming Easter party (in just three quick steps)! These are so easy and inexpensive they would be perfect for a classroom Easter/Spring Party.
What you will need:
1. nut cups (you can find them in most craft & party stores, I ordered these from Pick Your Plum)
2. pipe cleaners
3. small hole punch
4. easter grass
Punch two holes in opposite sides of the cups near the rim
Fold pipe cleaner in half than twist and put one end through one hole in the cup. Then put the other end through the other hole in the cup and arch the pipe cleaner to make a “handle”.
Fill with grass and candy of your choice!
We made 8 of these little treat baskets in less than 10 minutes, talk about easy, fun and super quick!
Thank you for visiting and more Easter party ideas to come!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!