Happy Monday!I don’t know about you, but my house is super excited about the Avengers movie opening this weekend.
So in the spirit of all things super, here is a fantastic Captain America party my friend Courtney from Picture Perfect Party Designs and Buttercream Bling created for her son. Here are the highlights according to Courtney….
“My five year old really believes he will be a super hero when he grows up, so in the mean time he passes his days being obsessed with the best of them! Captain America is by far his favorite though. So when it came time to think of a theme for his party, it was a no brainer!
He played a very active role in the planning of his party, he was adamant there be cake pops, a Captain America figure on his own Jumbo cupcake and a pinata! Those were easy orders to fill. We got Michelle from Party Plan-It Designs to help out with a massive banner to match everything. I also enlisted the help of my very talented photographer friend Erica Williams.
Through my cupcake business, Buttercream Bling, I made the cupcakes, cake pops, cake balls, cookies, fondant toppers and other desserts. My party planning alter ego, Picture Perfect Party Designs created all the other decor.
We played several games, one in which the kids rescued the world from the evil Red Skull and were rewarded with Medals of Honor. In addition to the snacks and dessert bar, we served Bahama Bucks shaved Ices, “The best shaved ice on the planet” in my son’s opinion. It’s pretty amazing.
We also asked the kids to come dressed as their favorite super hero (we made his Captain America Costume ourselves) and they made their own shields. It was a great party”
Thank you Courtney for sharing!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!