Several weeks ago, Alexi from Child Essence Photography asked me to design a Dart Gun themed party collection for her twin sons’ 8th birthday. I am so excited to finally be able to share it with you!
As you can see, Alexi did a great job creating this party, what boy wouldn’t love this awesome spread? I know mine would! The party was a huge success, the birthday boys and all of their friends had a blast!
Incorporating their favorite colors, orange and blue throughout the design and these adorable little boy characters who resemble Kyle and Connor added that extra special touch.
Lovely cakes made by the birthday boys’ Aunt Mallory of On a Whim Cupcakes. Such talent in their family!
Happy Birthday Kyle & Connor!
Thank you Alexi for sharing your special day with us!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!