We recently celebrated my son’s 5th Birthday with an Army themed party. Although I didn’t finish making these treat boxes in time for his party, I am happy to be able to share them with you!
Let’s get started!
Army Party Favor Ideas – Army Treat Boxes
Sizzix Product Needed:
Other Materials Needed:
Kraft Popcorn Box
Camouflage scrap paper & green card-stock
Using the magnetic platform, create a sandwich with two cutting pads. The sandwich consists of the magnetic platform, a cutting pad, the popcorn box, star thinlits and a second cutting pad. Next pass the sandwich through the big shot.
You will now have a row of stars die cut on the front of the popcorn box.
Next, using the Multi-purpose platform, repeat the sandwich method with the letters of your choice from the Alphanumeric Thinlits set. For my boxes, I chose my son’s name LIAM. You may need to secure the thinlits with a piece of tape so that they stay in place. You can also use the magnetic platform, if desired.
Now adhere a piece of scrap camouflage paper to the back of the front panel. Trim as needed.
Next, using the Tea Time Bigz die and a scrap piece of card stock die cut the tea bag. You will need to make a sandwich with two cutting pads and pass it through the Big Shot.
You will now have a tiny tag that loosely resembles a Dog Tag to tie in the military theme.
For extra detail. Using the Star Thinlits and the magnetic platform, add two stars to the tag. Next attach the tag to the treat box with a piece of twine.
And there you have it! A cute personalized treat box, perfect for any military themed party!
Thank you for visiting and happy crafting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!