This post is part of a sponsored collaboration. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I’ve recently come to the realization that I am a mountain girl at heart. Ever since I was a child, I dreamed of living in the mountains. Growing up in Southern California, I’ve always been sandwiched between the mountains and desert and less than an hour from the beach. I grew up camping in the Sequoias and spent a lot of time on the weekends in the local mountain cities. I love it! The fresh air, trees and pine-cones; I love it all!
Camp Christmas Dessert Table Ideas
It’s no surprise to me that I am loving all the Camp Christmas decorations at Target! I’m in plaid heaven! So naturally, I jumped at the chance to share a fun Camp Christmas dessert table with the Hanging Paper Fans and Metallic Stars Garland now available at Target.
To give the party a camping feel, I started with a set of unlit Christmas trees for my backdrop and set up my wood table for the desserts.
I added a buffalo check table runner to my table along with a rustic garland. I set out my wooden cake plates and wood slice coasters for the desserts and decorations.
To keep things simple, I added pine cones to a white cake.
I found perfectly matching Buffalo plaid cups and added lids, twine and tree stirrers for our Hot Cocoa. I added a cute little owl and extra pine cones along with some yummy cupcakes.
I decorated my flocked mini tree with Camp Christmas ornaments, pine cones and plaid ribbons. I set it in an olive bucket and propped it up on a crate. To add some sparkle, I hung the Metallic Star Garland in the front of the table.
Aren’t the fans adorable? I love the mix of plaid, they also included chalkboard tags for the center for customization.
And that’s it! My simple and cozy Camp Christmas dessert table, perfect for Christmas Eve!
Be sure to head to Target to see all the coordinating Camp Christmas items!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!