Summer is the time for lots of outdoor parties including fun Crab Bakes or Shrimp Boils! And you can’t have a Nautical themed celebration without some proper Nautical Party Treat Boxes. I’m excited to share a simple Sizzix tutorial for fun treat boxes using the Flower Pocket die by Eileen Hull.
Disclosure: As a Sizzix Design Team member, I received products included in this post. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links included in this post.
If a Nautical Party or Clam Bake is in your near future, you’ll definitely want to see how easy these Nautical Party Treat Boxes are to craft!
Let’s get started!
Nautical Party Boxes
What you will need: (Affiliate Links included below. Which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you!)
- Little Sizzles Mat Board
- Nautical Paper
- Glue Gun
Start by adhering the paper to both the front and back of the mat board. Next, create a sandwich. The Sizzix sandwich for the XL dies: Cutting pad, die, mat board and then a second cutting pad. Since I wanted to use two patterns for each box, I place the mat board on just the part of the die for the back of the box. Pass it through the machine.
For the front part of the box, repeat the process with another piece of paper covered mat board and pass it through the machine.
Now you will have two patterned pieces, ready to be assembled.
Using the hot glue gun, apply glue to the tabs and assemble.
Add cording to the box with hot glue.
Nautical knots add the perfect detail! Next, fill the boxes with your favorite treats.
And that’s it! Perfect themed treat boxes for any Clam Bake or Nautical party! What do you think? I’d love to hear from you!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!