If your little ones still believe in Santa, then these fun Santa Craft Ideas are for you! Afterall, Christmas decor isn’t complete without a Santa craft or two, don’t you think?
10 Santa Crafts and Ideas
Santa may not be the true reason for the season in our house, but the magic of Santa still is celebrated with my little guy. I’m excited to share 10 fun Santa Craft Ideas for you to create this holiday season!
Start off the season with a fun Dear Santa Letter Craft. This free template created by The Crafting Chicks for FUN365 is great for the little ones!
This Naughty or Nice Santa’s List idea from Some What Simple is so clever! Especially if you don’t have an Elf at home to watch the kiddos!
How about a Santa Christmas Wreath for your door? This easy wreath by Spaceships and Laserbeams even has a red nose like Santa!
Rag Wreaths are always fun and what’s cuter than a Santa Rag Tie Wreath like this one by We Heart Parties for Fun365? I love how it looks like Santa’s full body!
Santa can’t deliver without his Santa Sack! These Santa Sacks I designed can be personalized with family names or even names of the kiddos!
Don’t forget the stocking stuffers! These Santa Candy Wrappers by Organized 31 are great for class parties too!
How about party all about Santa? This Santa Party I created even includes a free printable for snack cups!
This fun handcrafted Santa Christmas Sign by Where the Smiles Have Been is just what you need to remind the kiddos to believe!
These Santa Cookies double as Photo Props with my free printables from my Budget Friendly Kids Christmas Party. Check out my full tutorial, you won’t believe what I used to make them!
Last and certainly not least, Cookies and Milk for Santa! This free printable by Liz on Call is perfect for the little ones to leave treats for the big guy, don’t forget the carrots for the reindeer!
And that’s it! 10 Fun Santa Craft Ideas for the holiday season!
Ho Ho Ho and Happy Crafting!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!