Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MarsHalloweenPorch
Get ready for Halloween with a fun and easy Halloween Porch Decorating Idea! I’m excited to share how you can get your porch Trick-or-Treat ready! So, let’s get started!
It’s no secret that Halloween is my thing! All of my family and friends know that I love Halloween season so of course we love to deck out our porch!
Halloween Porch Decorating Ideas
Weather here in Southern California is unpredictable, especially in fall. We could get rain, but often hit 100 degree on Halloween! Our Southwest style home doesn’t have a large patio cover, so we leave Halloween decorating to Halloween day. Which means we need to whip up a top notch haunting scene in a flash just in time for Trick-or-Treat!
But we can’t have Trick-or-Treat without plenty of treats!! Harvest Minis Mix Stand-up Pouch and M&M’S® Candies Variety Full Size Packs are the perfect combination of our favorite flavors! Visit your local Walmart to stock up on everything you need to be the best haunted house on the block!
Don’t forget a large Jack O lantern! Lighting is key for creating a haunted porch!
You can’t have a Spider themed porch without lots of webs and giant spiders. This spider is HUGE and we lovingly named him Harry, his red eyes are sure to haunt our visitors!
A variety of other long legged spiders add to the spooky scene. Add a couple of flame-less candles in black lanterns to add to the ambiance.
Hang more spiders on your door and among any plants or shrubs.
Every spider web needs a victim or two. Life size skeletons make the perfect prey. Cover them in more webbing and add a sign to warn little visitors of the danger!
I want to make sure our house is the favorite house on the block on Halloween. So I bring out the M&M’S® Candies Variety Full Size Packs! Everyone remembers the house that brings out the full size candy! I mix in the Harvest Minis Mix Stand-up Pouch to make sure everyone gets more than one piece of candy.
Add a few more lanterns to light the way for the little ghosts and goblins! I hope you find these tips useful for you can deck out your porch for Halloween.
Don’t forget to stop by Walmart to stock up on all the candy you need for Trick-or-Treat. Click the shoppable image above for easy shopping!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!