It’s never too early to start your crafting for Easter! With daylight savings time (boooooo) just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about your Easter and Spring time craft projects. I’m excited to share with you a fun DIY Easter Farmhouse Sign I created for my home with fun DIY items sent to my from my friends over at Oriental Trading. So, let’s get started!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
How To Make an Easter Farmhouse Sign
My love for farmhouse decor is still going strong, so naturally I wanted to create a beautiful sign for my Easter display this year. Celebrating the Lord’s Grace bestowed on us at Easter is our family tradition. And since Jesus is the reason for the season in our home, I wanted to create a reminder that I can display all year round in my home.
What you will need:
Wood Easter Cutout Words
White and Aqua Paint
Hot Glue Gun
Start by applying a coat of white paint to the unfinished frame.
Next, using the dry brush method, apply a light coat of aqua paint to the frame. This adds interest and dimension.
Repeat this technique with the cutout word GRACE.
Attach artificial flowers to two opposite corners of the frame with hot glue.
Add a little bit of greenery too.
Center the word in the middle of the frame and turn the frame upside down. Attached the word to the wire with hot glue.
Next, string several wood beads on to the jute cording to make a garland.
Glue the garland to the frame.
And that’s it! A beautiful Easter Farmhouse Sign for your mantle, foyer or shelf! I hope you are inspired by this simple DIY to create your very own Easter Decor!
Happy Crafting & God Bless!
PIN FOR LATER
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!