If your love for Tacos runs as deep as your love for your fiance’, celebrate your new engagement with this fun Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Fiesta! Engagement parties should mirror the couples personality, and nothing says “fun loving” more than this punny fiesta filled with Engagement Party Ideas! Not getting married? These ideas work great for Cinco de Mayo or any other fiesta!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own.
Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Party Ideas
Bright colors and fun fiesta decorations bring this playful Engagement Fiesta together complete with a DIY Marquee Centerpiece and more!
Celebrate the couple with a fun Taco Bar with your favorite beverages and all the fixings!
You can’t have a complete Taco Bar without a delicious Salsa Recipe! Made with fresh Serrano Chiles, cilantro and more, this is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Head on over to Fun365 to see all the details from my Let’s Taco Bout Love Engagement Fiesta!
PIN FOR LATER!
Looking for more FIESTA ideas?
- How to Decorate an Umbrella with Vinyl and Cricut
- How to Sublimate Faux Leather Coasters
- Under the Sea Party Ideas
- Easy Mom To Bee Baby Shower Ideas with Chinet®
- How to Make a Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- Star Wars Party | Liam’s Sith Birthday Party
- Capirotada Recipe | Mexican Bread Pudding