Here at Party Plan-It Designs we take fun very seriously…ok not really, but we do LOVE to have FUN! We have all played “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”, right? Well, today I’d like to share with you our spin on the age old game (made to match our party themes and available in our store).
Pin the Eye on the Monster
See more of our Monster Party party here on our blog!
Pin the Beak on the Owl
Give the Clown a Nose
Wizard of Oz Theme:
Give the Tin Man His Heart
Give the Monkey a Party Hat!
Put the Gum Drop on the Cupcake
Easter (not limited to Easter, we have also made this one for1st bdays):
Pin the Beak on the Chick
See more of our Easter party here on our blog!
Pin the Beak on the Turkey
Put the Star on the Christmas Tree
Thanks for visiting!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!