If you haven’t guessed it yet, I love unique Valentine’s Day party themes. Especially themes my boys can appreciate. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the cutesy, sweetheart parties too. But being a boy Mom, I’m always looking for fun themes my boys will love. So I’m excited to share my latest “You Stole My Heart, Valentine” Ninja Valentine’s Day Party!
Disclosure: As a member of the Oriental Trading Fun Squad, I received compensation and/or products in exchange for my styling and crafting services. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchases from my links, with absolutely no extra charge to you! 🙂
“You Stole My Heart, Valentine” Ninja Valentine’s Day Party
My boys have all gone through the “Ninja” stage, whether it was the turtles or the Subzero and Scorpion characters from Mortal Kombat; they’ve always loved Ninjas. So when I saw the adorable Ninja Valentine’s Day Cards and Ninja Valentine Card Holder Box Craft Kit, I knew I could create a party around them for my boys!
I started with a simple backdrop using the Ninja Warrior Pinata and a few Mylar Heart Balloons.
The Ninja Valentine Holder Boxes are so darn cute! I set one out as the party table centerpiece and added several self inflatable heart balloons to give it height.
I added more stickers to swirl lollipops and the adorable Valentines for each child.
And that’s it! A super simple and fun Ninja Valentine’s Day Party! I hope you are inspired to create your own party too!
Happy Party Planning!
Check out my other fun Valentine’s Day party ideas!
PIN FOR LATER!
- How to Make Cardboard Stand-Up Party Decor with Cricut Maker
- How to Make Simple DIY Christmas Ornaments with Cricut
- How to Host a Friendsgiving Celebration
- DIY 2 in 1 Fall Sign | How to Apply Heat Transfer Vinyl to Painted Wood
- How to Make Georgie's Paper Boat from IT
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party Ideas
- DIY Teacher Mug | Gift Idea with Cricut
- Easy Ornament Popcorn Balls Recipe
- Make a Personalized Santa Sack for Neighbors with Cricut
- 10 Christmas Party Games and Activities
- 10 Fun Thanksgiving Ideas for Kids
- Lord of The Rings Party Ideas
- 4 Fun Father's Day Party Themes
- How to Personalize Your Cricut Explore Air 2 | Uploading Custom Images
- DIY Potion Bottles - Harry Potter Inspired Party Decor Ideas
- Cutting Vinyl with Cricut Explore Air 2™ - Beginner Craft
- Introducing the Cricut Explore Air 2™
- How to Plan a Disney Descendants Watch Party
- Canela Tea & Honey Gift Basket | Recipe and Free Printable
- You've Got a Friend in Me!